The Vine

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Where the Hell I Am

I have so many ideas for this blog. A few short stories that have been demanding to be written. The stories are more complex, more tricksy to write though, and longer. And maybe sooner I can do a three or four part series I call "Essays on Paranoia." Tales to tell!

What is getting in the way of this is that I am ending my business, a local-Austin Weird institution, for financial and sanity reasons. It will all be over, except for the accounting, by the end of October. Then I will begin a new web-based enterprise. You know, to suplement my waitressing career.

LM had to remind me that Oct. 1 was my four year anniversary of being a nonsmoker. I had totally forgotten about it, in spite of my previous post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home