The Vine

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Election Results

good. gods.

LM just informed me that last night i wailed for two hours without stopping. i remember very little of it, but what i remember was of hearing that voice, a bloodcurdling keening, like it wasn't me. like it was coming through me but not from me. i mean, yes it is very bad news and i am bummed, but not enough to do THAT! but something/body(ies) else must have been. and why is my throat not sore? LM said that after the wailing stopped, i cried like a normal person for another hour, that i was crying in my sleep. he said he could barely stand the wailing, but he stayed and just held me. what a wonderful man.

2 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a wonderful man indeed.
i don't know what i'd have done without my honey there to hold me, pet me, tell me its going to be allright, we have each other, we have an amazing family, we live in the most wonderful place ever. we are strong, we will survive and our greatest asset is each other.
i hope to see you on monday, invite in your mail.

i love you
starr

 
At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LM is a totally wonderful man.

Echo to Starr's comment - we all have each other, which is precious and amazing. Wish I were closer.

xo
crow, the witch formerly known as moonwing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home